Glass House Miami Investment Condos
120 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
As reported in the Miami Herald, a new 18-story luxury condominium called Glass House Miami Beach Residences will be the new luxury condominium addition to South Beach’s South of Fifth neighborhood. Developed by Miami Based Miami-based Terra Group and designed by a highly regarded Miami architect Rene Gonzalez Glass will be located at 120 Ocean Drive.
Glass House is a very exclusive and beautiful building whose design grew out of two ideas.
It was designed with mirrored glass qualities to integrate with its surroundings and to reflect the beach, ocean & the ever changing qualities of the sky.
The seamless glass balconies are fritted to emulate the stars in the night sky in gradients from a pure country sky to a city sky. It is quite dramatic and the studies that gave the architect his inspiration are included in the attached brochure.
|# de Histórias||18|
|# de Unidades||10|
|Tamanhos da unidade||2,000 Pé para 3,400 Pé|
|Data de Conclusão||2015|
|Preços||$7,500,000 a $9,000,000 (ask for Penthouse prices)|
- concierge em tempo integral
- equipe Butler
- chef privado
- Parque infantil
- pet Spa
- inovação espacial é tanto uma parte da vida
- em Grove no Grand Bay como são o luxuoso
- serviços e amenidades.
- cozinhas de verão
- piscinas na cobertura
- Terraços até 12’ deep
- Privado garagem para dois carros
- Altura toda (12 pés) portas de vidro deslizantes
- GLASS HOUSE is a 18 story tower
- With only ten perfectly designed residences designed by Rene Gonzalez.
- All GLASS HOUSE residences have 11’ ceilings and will be fully built out including kitchens, closets, piso, lighting and wired for AV.
- The Developer is offering a 3 e 4 bedroom option for the larger typical apartments on floors 8-15 com 3,400 SF of interior space and over 2,000 SF of exterior space. All command 360 degree unobstructed views in this boutique full service building.
- There are also two smaller residences called pool flats on floors 6th and 7th floors with just under 2000 SF of interior space and an additional 2000 SF of exterior.
- Currently floors 8, 11 e 12 have been released.
- The lobby is two stories
- Parking levels is on levels three and four and will be accessed by vehicles in a high speed elevator with valet so you can simply leave the car in the elevator with the keys in the ignition.
- The 5th level is a beautiful pool mezzanine & spa covered by a two story pavilion, BBQ area, bar and gardens by Raymond Jungles. It also has a unique underwater video installation in the pool lobby that will give the impression they are under water when they enter the pool level.
Wall Street Journal, April 26, 2013
Yet-to-Be-Built Miami Beach Penthouse Lists for $35 Million
A penthouse in Miami Beach, Fla., that is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2015 is on the market for $35 milhão.
Located in Miami Beach’s South of Fifth neighborhood, the six-bedroom, 7½-bathroom triplex will be nearly 8,000 square feet with 7,500 square feet of outdoor space. The 18th floor will be the master suite with two large closets; the 17th floor will have a mirrored-glass foyer, an all-marble kitchen, a floating glass interior staircase, an outdoor kitchen and a 40-foot-long infinity pool. The 16th floor will include a gym, media room and bedrooms.
Designed by architect Rene Gonzalez, the building is named Glass and consists of 10 full-floor units. Four of the units, which range in price from $7.5 milhões para $9 milhão, were quietly shopped around and have already sold, says David Martin, president of Terra Group, the developer of Glass. Each owner is able to customize the unit with Mr. Gonzalez, from lighting fixtures and closet systems to wall treatments and flooring, Mr. Martin says