|# de Histórias||20|
|# de Unidades||230|
|Tamanhos da unidade||1,206 Pé para 2,585 Pé|
|Data de Conclusão||2014|
|Preços||$600,000 – $2,500,000|
400 Sunny Isles
16850 Collins Ave Suite 105 Sunny Isles, Fl 33160
400 Sunny Isles is the area’s first project in which unit owners are walking distance to the beach and can have their own private boat slip.
This spectacular work of art boasts the best of South Florida living. The property features a full service marina, five-star amenities including a state-of-the-art spa featuring three waterfall Jacuzzis, an activities center, tennis courts, and a pool deck with an Olympic-style waterfall Infinity-edge pool that stretches from one tower to the other.
400 Sunny Isles is an exclusive luxury development composed of two towers, each with twenty floors, for a total of 230 unidades. The community has more than 640 feet of bay frontage and is located in highly sought after Sunny Isles Beach, Flórida.
The property is walking distance to both the beach and Oleta River State Park where you can kayak down the scenic Oleta River, go fishing, or take in the miles of bicycle trails.
The property was designed by world class architect Chad Oppenheim and architect of record KobiKarp
A WORK OF ART
Architect Chad Oppenheim is the mastermind of this spectacular work of art that boasts Ocean and Intracoastal views from each unit. This exclusive development is composed of two towers, each with twenty floors, for a total of 230 unidades, spanning more than 640 feet of bay frontage.
The sound of water cascading down stone walls welcomes residents to the main entrance. An open-air breezeway runs through the core with exotic woods and ponds of koi fish adding to the dramatic glass frame that surrounds the exceptional vista at the center of it all.
THE SPA AND REJUVENATION CENTER
The entire spa experience will be wrapped in an elegantly designed area with cool colors, sand and stone that enhance the calming ambience of total renewal. Recognizing the trend popularized by the most stylish luxury hotels, co-ed spa facilities have been incorporated, as well as private his and hers options. Three waterfall Jacuzzis are available, each with distinct temperatures, as well as saunas, steam rooms, and indoor and outdoor lounges with juice bar service. The fitness area is complete with the latest equipment, including Power Plate®, and is bay front, making workouts simply delightful.
THE SAND BOX
Revel in a sun, beach and sea-inspired work of haute couture. With its sand floor bay front beach, sunset pool, cozy cabanas, and scintillating water views, the yacht and beach club café and restaurant create a total synergy for 400’s prime social spot.
The Olympic-style pool stretches alongside both buildings and through the center in a T-shape seemingly flowing right into the bay. Endless amenities are scattered throughout the immense outdoor lounge, including relaxation cabanas, as well as submerged aqua beds, a wet bar, and a hot Whirlpool Spa nestled within the waterfall infinity-edge pool.
PRIVATE POOL AND GARDEN
Exclusive pool and garden terraces are the ultimate private sanctuary for residences, including selected one-story homes, two-story lofts and three-story penthouses, where rooftop terraces also offer Whirlpool spas and steam rooms. Only at 400 can residents relish five-star condominium amenities with the feeling of a single family home.
Exclusive pool and garden terraces are the ultimate private sanctuary for residences, including selected one-story homes, two-story lofts and three-story
penthouses, where rooftop terraces also offer Whirlpool spas and steam rooms. Only at 400 can residents relish five-star condominium amenities with
the feeling of a single family home.
The latest materials and technology have been selected to delicately integrate top-of-the-line European appliances behind stylishly appointed European cabinetry and countertops. A seamless transition between design, functionality and energy efficiency are ensured to accentuate the beauty of your gourmet kitchen.
Dedicated to “Verde” efforts, the utmost care and concern have been taken to select eco-friendly products manufactured with bio-friendly materials that promote true energy efficiency. The Liebherr refrigerator, the market’s most energy-efficient, offers three distinct temperature zones; the refrigerator, the freezer and the ultimate BioFresh
technology featuring a set temperature of 32OF, keeping food fresh up to 3 times longer. It also boasts the revolutionary supercool and superfrost features that allow for immediate changes to a desired temperature. The SMEG induction cooktop with super power burner technology uses 50% less energy and promotes safety. By heating the cookware and food, but not the cooktop itself to avoid burning, its advanced technology enables keeping a desired temperature. Since the surface never gets hot, the cleaning process is also quick and easy. The Renzo Piano oven, designed by world-renowned Architect Renzo Piano, is a true convection energy-efficient multifunction oven, featuring the most pure, simple and delicate lines, built entirely of stainless steel.
Top-of-the-line European bathroom finishes ensure an optimal mix of style, high performance and efficiency that transform your bath into a harmonic and invigorating home spa oasis. Every effort has been taken to offer residents the maximum exposure of natural light and the ability to enjoy the sweeping vistas from their baths. Units come with showers either directly facing the window or “sexy showers,” which are full glass enclosures facing the bedroom with half-frosted glass ensuring privacy, yet allowing natural light to flow in. The oversized soaking tubs offer built-in storage and the sinks cantilever over the counters creating sleek and sophisticated lines. The faucets and fixtures are of the most current trend-setting European styles, created by world-renowned designers such as Phillippe Stark.
BUILDING AMENITIES & SERVIÇOS
- concierge em tempo integral
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- 24-hour attended and camera-monitored security powered by the latest surveillance equipment
- State-of-the-art business center and multi-purpose media and meeting rooms
- Party and entertainment lounge
- Secure undercover garage with assigned parking
- Bike and jet ski storage
- Private residential marina, the area’s largest, with dry and wet dock slips available
- Marina fully-equipped and serviced with special marine concierge program
- Immediate access to the Intracoastal Waterway, Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, just minutes from Haulover, one bridge away
- Fractional yacht ownership offered
- Boat rentals available
- On-site activity coordinators available to help residents chose from a variety of amenities
- Never-before-available amenities including: boating, kite surfing, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet ski, fishing, mergulho, caiaque, esqui aquático,
BEACH CAR SERVICE
- Private GEMCARs, eco-friendly luxury golf carts, available to chauffeur residents to and from the beach or Oleta River State Park
SPA AND REJUVENATION CENTER
- Co-ed and private spa with saunas, steam rooms, three waterfall Jacuzzis with distinct temperatures, and a unique Rejuvenation Center offering the
latest techniques in relaxation and beauty treatments
- Bay front, state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobic/yoga room, offering the latest in both traditional and cutting-edge exercise equipment, incluindo
Power Plate® machines
- Two clay courts and access to lessons from the area’s best tennis pros
- Olympic-style pool, cascading infinity-edge, T-shaped pool
- Submerged aqua beds and hip cabanas for chic sunbathing as well as submerged wet bar with swim-up service
- Heated Whirpool spa, nestled within the cooler waters of the pool
PRIVATE BAYFRONT BEACH
- The Sandbox, a yacht and beach club bistro with a relaxed lounge atmosphere, featuring a bay front beach with sand floors, sunset pool and cozy cabanas
CONSTRUÇÃO & RESIDENCES FEATURES
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Designed by renowned Architect Chad Oppenheim
- Working drawings by Architect of Record Kobi Karp
- A waterfront haven, stretching an expansive 640 feet directly on Biscayne Bay
- Two impressive 20-story glass towers with a total of 230 unidades, each with direct bay, ocean and park views
- Designed by Urbanica Group, an open-air arrival courtyard boasts exotic woods, greenery and ponds of Koi fish
- Impressive underground Zen gardens of sand, stone and crystal clear water are housed beneath a glass floor in each of the tower’s private lobbies
- Flow-through residences with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall glass
- Pre-wired for state-of-the-art communication systems
- Enhanced soundproof quality between units
- The latest advances in materials and technology integrate top-of-the-line appliances behind European cabinetry
- Espaçosos closets
- Washer and dryer
- Designer bath fixtures and faucets
- Direct elevator access from parking garage to residence levels
- Penthouse rooftop garden terraces with Whirlpool spa and steam room
- Lofts and selected residences with private pools and gardens
- Latest technology in communication systems for fingertip control from touch-screen panels in each residence
- One-touch access available to all building amenities
- Effortless control of home features, such as temperature, lighting and audio from touch panel
The best of South Florida fun awaits you at 400’s Activities Center. On-site coordinators are available to help you choose among a variety of amenities,
including boats, catamarans, kite- and wind-surfing equipment, fishing gear and bikes. Let the wind lead the way as you parasail above the water, skim the
waves on jet skis and wave runners, or kayak at a pleasing pace.
Technology features prominently in each residence, pre-wired for state-of-the-art communication systems, as well as throughout the entire building with
wireless Internet. A personal fingertip control panel in each unit makes it easy to call up your yacht on a beautiful day or schedule a Power Plate® fitness
training session. Imagine controlling all home features such as temperature, lighting, music and blinds with the touch of a button, in addition to all of 400’s
serviços e amenidades, from the comfort of your own home.
THE BEACH BUG
The eco-friendly GEM car is on hand, ready to whisk you off to dip your toes in the Atlantic Ocean or enjoy an activity-filled afternoon at Oleta River State
Park. Just another one of 400’s resident comforts, with available drop-off and pick-up service, that’s easy on the environment and loads of fun.
400 Sunny Isles marks the newest development for Key International. Key International developed landmark buildings Mint and The Ivy in downtown Miami. The Miami-based company also completed the partially built Eden House (formerly known as Nobe Bay) in Miami Beach.
Some of their other development projects include the Marriott South Beach and the complete renovation and expansion of the world renowned Eden Roc Resort and Spa, playground to the rich and famous for decades. Other Projects include Belle Isles Apartments, Golden Key Condominium, 848 Brickell Plaza, Financial Federal Sunset Plaza, Brickell Mar, 407 Lincoln Road, Bay View Tower, and many more.
Key International has been active in South Florida since the 1970s. Jose Ardid, Key International’s president and CEO, is a licensed architect who moved into real estate investment and development in the 1970s. Since then, he has grown Key International into a well-respected company with projects on two continents, having developed properties in Spain as well as in the United States.
Inigo Ardid leads development for Key International. He is responsible for projects such as the master development of Riverfront West in Downtown Miami, Mint, The Ivy, and Eden House.
Diego Ardid oversees Key International’s hospitality division and its international holdings. Some of his major projects include the landmark Eden Roc Resort and Spa and the Marriott South Beach.
THE ULTIMATE BOATERS’ PARADISE
Launch into calm Intracoastal waters from a private, fully equipped and serviced marina, the area’s largest. With dry and wet dock storage and boat rentals, plus fractional yacht ownership available, it’s easy to head out onto South Florida’s premier boating highway and the Atlantic Ocean, just a bridge away…
A CELEBRATION OF SAND AND SEA
The magic of a seaswept vacation is yours day after day in your spectacular waterfront perch and private sanctuary.
PLAY AT ANY SPEED
Tennis and volleyball played on 400’s courts are fast and fun. Neighbors meet for friendly games in the inviting club-like atmosphere or for tennis lessons from a pro. Some of the area’s best golf courses are just moments away. Play year-round on manicured fairways, immaculate greens and challenging terrain punctuated by remarkable holes.
A 1,032 ACRE PLAYGROUND
Bask in the sun. Escape into nature. Set yourself free. Paddle silky waters in kayak or canoe. Watch the gentle river from a picnic spot. Let a day hike or guided EcoTour clear your mind… Off-road on a mountain bike. 1,032-acre Oleta River State Park: our neighbor is a big backyard, somente 2 minutes away or directly across the Intracoastal by boat.
THE ART OF PAMPERING
Reconnect and de-stress in a private sanctuary. No detail is spared in the pursuit of total enjoyment and relaxation as skilled professionals soothe the soul with relaxing massages, facials, body wraps and the latest techniques in rejuvenation treatments for both men and women. A full menu of spa services offers the convenience that comes with first-class amenities “at home.”
INDULGE YOUR EVERY WHIM
Here is a place where glamour and excitement blend with world-famous luxury Shops at Bal Harbour and Aventura Mall nearby, a unique arts and cultural scene, exciting nightlife and a menu of fine restaurants. The result is a scintillating environment for living life to the fullest.