|# of Stories||57|
|# of Units||132|
|Unit Sizes||4,300 to 16,000 Sqft|
|Prices||Starting at $4,700,000|
Porsche Design Tower Miami Condo Investments
18555 Collins Ave Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Developer Gil Dezer isn’t launching sales of his 132-unit Porsche Design condo tower in Sunny Isles Beach until June. He’s spending $3 million on a swanky sales center that won’t be ready until then. He still doesn’t have a Web site for his building. He’s not planning to break ground on the 57-story development until the second or third quarter of 2013. And he says the building won’t be ready until the second quarter of 2016.
But word has spread about the Porsche Design building, with a robotic parking system that allows owners to store multiple cars next to their apartments, and many would-be buyers have expressed interest.
We’re now taking private meetings with those who are interested in buying units,” says Dezer, who’s come up with a way to ensure he’s meeting with serious customers.
Dezer is requiring that potential buyers deposit $100,000 in escrow before they can schedule a meeting to discuss the luxurious condos, which are priced around $1,000 per square foot and range from $4.7 million to $14.5 million.
The Porsche Design Tower is a proposed skyscraper for Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, designed by Porsche Design Studio. At 641 feet with 57 stories, it will become the tallest building in Sunny Isles Beach
- Cylindrical building rising 57 stories and 649′ high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
- The building will feature a robotic parking system that will allow its residents to transport and park their cars in their own private garage at the door step of their residence.
- 200′ linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
- A total of 284 robotic parking spaces
- Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
- Car elevator that travels at 600′ per minute
- Chilled water air conditioning
- Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby and then transitioning to the exterior of the building and traveling 8 floors viewable from Collins Avenue.
THE ABUNDANT AMENITIES at The Mansions range from luxurious conveniences to surprising extravagances.
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean with monumental fireplace and big screen TV’s
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food & beverage service.
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor (NE Section):
- Virtual Golf Simulator.
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator.
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound.
- Card table and billiard area.
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen.
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and oceanfront yoga room.
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.