|Architect||Revuelta Vega Leon LP|
|# of Stories||7|
|# of Units||115|
|Unit Sizes||635 Sqft to 2,268 Sqft|
|Prices||$265,000 – $1,484,000|
Peloro Miami Beach Condos
6610 Indian Creek, Miami Beach, Florida 33141
Inside, state-of-the-art kitchens feature European-style cabinetry, designer appliances and elevated breakfast counters. Marble-floored baths boast luxury fixtures. Units are prewired for the latest in communication technology. Every unit comes with a washer and dryer. North Beach has become an increasingly sought-after location, with Indian Creek its crowning jewel.
The ready access to the Intracoastal waterways add to its appeal. Peloro on the Bay offers that along with all the luxury amenities expected of the best boutique condominiums. Make your choice Peloro and in the same neighborhood you could have a look at the Bel Aire Ocean.
Peloro on the Bay continues a highly successful model of luxury condominium living in one of the most attractive locations in the Miami area.
Located directly on the Intracoastal waterways in North Beach, this boutique-sized development expands on the Regatta, one of the area’s most successful ventures. Inspired by the curvilinear glass façade of the Regatta and marina access to the waterways, Peloro adds an inspired pedestrian walkway, a protected interior oasis with tasteful water features, full luxury services and more – and all for just 118 waterfront residences. Amenities are up to the highest standards. These include 18 dock slips in a private, full-service marina. A lushly landscaped promenade along Indian Creek aptly called the Riverwalk offers a chance for mild exercise and contemplation. Contemplation, too, is invited in The Atrium, a tropical courtyard spangled with a reflecting pool and waterfalls.
More strenuous activity can be taken in the waterfront swimming pool or in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Relax afterwards in the cedar sauna or in the sundeck’s whirlpool. Expect round the clock concierge service and valet parking to and from the covered parking spaces.
Residences at Peloro condo take full advantage of the view and the play of sunlight on the Intracoastals, making the most of 9-foot-4-inch ceilings and floor-to-ceiling hurricane-proof windows. Or, step outside onto your own private balcony and watch the Shane Rowing Club practices and the oceangoing yachts find their slips. Penthouses offer private roof terraces with Jacuzzis.
- 9′ 4″ ceilings throughout
- Large Private balconies with breathtaking Water & City Views
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling hurricane proof windows
- European- Style Kitchen with elevated breakfast counter top
- Designer fixtures & appliances with contemporary styling
- Marble flooring in all bathrooms
- High efficiency central air conditioning & heated system
- Fire protection sprinkler system & smoke detectors
- Pre-wired for cable and High speed internet
- Full- sized washer and dryer in every unit
- Penthouses with private roof terraces & jacuzzi’s
- Private full-service marina with 18 slips for sale
- The Riverwalk: lanscaped pedestrian promenade by the water enjoying a peaceful stroll along the Indian Creek.
- The Atrium: A tropical landscaped interior courtyard with reflecting pool, waterfalls, & sitting area.
- Porte Cochere entrance & elegant boutique-style lobby
- Waterfront swimming pool & whirlpool with Sundeck
- Cedar Sauna
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 24-hour Concierge & Valet Parking
- Covered Parking spaces