|# of Stories||5|
|# of Units||45|
|Prices||$500,000 – $2,000,000|
Palau at Sunset Harbour Miami Luxury Condos
1201 20th Street, Miami Beach FL 33139
Palau at Sunset Harbour is an upcoming project that is expected to be completed in 2014. This building will be a true gem for anyone looking to own luxury real estate in South Beach. Units are starting at the mid $400,000 range, which is quite a bargain for any waterfront property in Miami Beach. Palau at Sunset Harbour will have the finest amenities and latest condominium technology in the area.
The building will only stand at 5 stories tall and have only a total of 70 units but each unit will be meticulously crafted to perfection. Palau at Sunset Harbour will be designed by internationally acclaimed architect Kobi Karp and will have a extraordinary modern taste. 1,2, and 3 bedroom residences will all have spacious floor plans with large closet spaces and oversized balconies.
There will also be a roof top swimming pool with a landscaped sun deck featuring panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and South Beach. Not to mention this boutique condominium will be located just a few blocks away from Lincoln Road, the Fresh Market, and South Florida’s best restaurants, shops, and beaches.
- Five story mixed use condominium with 50 exclusive one-two and three-bedroom residences
- 320’feet waterfront promenade close to Biscayne Bay
- Ultra-modern architecture by Kobi Karp, design with emphasis on natural light and tropical gardens.
- Valet with an internal pick-up/drop off station
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies
- Boutiques and cafes located on the ground floor retail space off of 20th Street and Sunset Drive
- Fitness center with cutting edge equipment in a suspended glass structure overlooking the secret garden
- State-of-the-art media room and library
- Waterfront promenade with boat docks
- 24-hour, full-service concierge
- Professional grade kitchens with designer cabinetry
- Spa bathrooms with steam rooms and water closets
- Large closets and oversized terraces with glass balcony railings
- Floor-to-ceiling, energy-efficient and impact-resistant windows
- Penthouse residences have private rooftop terraces
- Lanai residences have courtyards and private entrances
- Residences delivered designer-ready & smart home ready
*Finishing packages are available including options for window treatments, flooring, closet and smart home systems About the neighborhood
Palau is located in the Sunset Harbor neighborhood of Miami Beach’s South Beach district, next to the multi-million dollar homes of Sunset Islands,the Venetian Islands and North Bay Road.
This area has been rapidly evolving in recent years into a trendy urban neighborhood with a vibrant nightlife, a marina, with retail stores and restraurants for locals and tourists. Just blocks to Lincoln Road, Miami Beach Golf Course, convention center and the New World Symphony. Some of the area’s big events host Art Basel and the International Boat Show.
SMG Management was formed by long-time business associates Stanley Gold, CEO of Shamrock Holdings, Meir Srebernik, former CEO of Dankner Investments. Stanley, Meir and the other SMG principals collectively bring to bear over 50 years of real estate investment experience. With significant investment from Shamrock Holdings, the investment company owned by the Family of the late Roy E. Disney, and the SMG principals, SMG is well positioned as a significant developer within South Florida.
SMG management entered the South Florida market in 2008 in response to the abundant supply of real estate opportunities. With a proven track record in the US and Europe, SMG is able to leverage its principles collective experience to offer high quality projects and seamless execution. Since 2010 SMG has successfully completed four projects in the Miami and Miami Beach markets.
As one of Miami’s most honored architects, Kobi Karp is considered one of the United States’ most innovative and creative architects, by way of the collective works with his Miami Firm, Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design (KKAID). Kobi Karp has implemented his style and experience, specifically in the design of skyscrapers. His vertical designs have become a focal point of new developments gracing the skylines of major cities in the United States. The specialization in said architectural sector landed Karp to be recognized by a multitude of leading institutions and other countless, prestigious architectural awards.