|Developer||Joint venture between ALTA Developers and Strategic Properties|
|Architect||Luis Revuelta in collaboration with Archiplan|
|# of Stories||12|
|# of Units||128|
|Unit Sizes||576 Sq.Ft. to 1,968 Sq.Ft.|
|Prices||$280,000 – $ 600,000|
|Bedrooms||studio to 3 bedrooms|
Le Parc Brickell Preconstruction Condos
1600 SW 1st Avenue, Miami FL, 33129
Le Parc at Brickell is a 12-story, 128-unit luxury boutique condominium planned by a joint venture between ALTA Developers and Strategic Properties Group in Miami’s upscale Brickell neighborhood. Slated for delivery in 2014, the ecofriendly building boasts a central location just blocks away from Miami’s urban core, with panoramic views of Simpson Park looking out towards Biscayne Bay and the Downtown Miami/ Brickell skyline. Exclusively featuring designs and furnishings inspired by Ligne Roset, Le Parc at Brickell will be home to the internationally-renowned luxury furniture designer’s first residential development project in the United States.
Simpson Park, located right across the street, offers eight acres of protected botanical life to enjoy. It’s a sanctuary to relax, steps away from the busy city life. Enjoy a nature trail for exercise and exploration, natural springs to admire, picnic areas for fresh-air dining, and a local community center where you can learn about Miami’s fascinating botanical history.
Le Parc at Brickell offers 128 luxury ”move-in ready” residences including studios, one, two and three bedroom layouts, as well as nine expansive two-story townhome units, with floor plans ranging from approximately 545 to 2,198 square feet in size. The development’s 6-foot-wide private balconies feature sprawling park views and panoramic city vistas of the Downtown Miami/Brickell skyline looking out towards Biscayne Bay. Residents also have the additional option to purchase customdesigned Turn-Key Furniture Lifestyle Packages exclusively offered by Ligne Roset.
- Privileged location with unobstructed views of eight-acre Simpson Park
- Interior designs by renowned Ligne Roset
- Gated entry and secured garage parking
- 24-hour security with monitored surveillance
- Security keycard access throughout the building
- Wi-Fi throughout all common areas
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Cafe station at lobby
- Clubroom for residents entertainment
- Executive business lounge with conference room
- Pet-friendly environment
- Kids’ entertainment room
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Private storage
- Pool deck on fourth floor
- Roof-top SkyLounge with Jacuzzi
Kitchen / Bathroom Features
- Contemporary European-style cabinetry
- Imported quartz stone countertops
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Porcelain/glass-enclosed showers
- European-style kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Convertible smart floor plans with 9-foot ceiling heights
- 6-foot-deep private terraces with glass railings
- 8-foot entrance door
- Floors finished throughout the unit
- High-impact hurricane windows
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet
ECO FRIENDLY FEATURES
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Electric car-charging stations
- Eco-inspired natural finishes and wall coverings
- High-efficiency AC units and appliances
- UV-blocking glass windows
- Across the street from eight-acre Simpson Park
- Walking distance to Brickell Avenue, the Shops at Mary Brickell
- Village, Brickell CityCentre , and Biscayne Bay Walkway
- Easy access to main highways
- Walking distance to public transportation
Luis Revuelta in collaboration with Archiplan . Revuelta Architecture International was founded with a commitment to provide clients quality designs balanced with sustainable and economically feasible solutions, delivered within stringent time schedules. This philosophy, for the past two decades, has been the cornerstone of the success of many of our projects. We have partnered with top local and national developers in the design and creation of some of South Florida’s leading landmark residential, commercial, hospitality, automobile dealerships, and mixeduse projects. Visit www.revuelta.com.
Le Parc at Brickell is a joint venture development between ALTA Developers and Strategic Properties. In August of 2012, ALTA Developers entered into an alliance with Strategic Properties Group to pursue a sustainable, vertical residential development opportunity in South Florida. ALTA Developers is a collaboration between Aconcagua and Archiplan. Aconcagua is the largest publicly traded residential development firm in Chile, in existence since 1979. Currently, the firm is in different development stages of over 100 projects throughout Chile and Miami. Archiplan USA is a South Florida real estate development firm that has been involved in the business since 2001, with previous developments including Metropolis at Dadeland, Quantum on the Bay, and 900 Biscayne Bay with more that 1650 units built.
Strategic Properties Group is a well-recognized South Florida real estate development firm headed by Henry Pino. The firm has successfully accomplished the completion of several mixed-use projects throughout South Florida since 1995 and brings a vast knowledge of this market.
Ligne Roset is a French manufacturer of luxury modern furniture. This award-wining design organization has grown from a small business into an international company with factories near Lyon, France, and over 1,000 retail distributors worldwide. All the while, the company has remained a family-run business since its inception in 1860. Le Parc at Brickell and Ligne Roset have entered into a partnership with the objective to set this building apart in the Miami and international market through the development of an elegant and artful, French-inspired live/work building.
Through this partnership, Ligne Roset is offering Turn-Key Furniture Lifestyle Packages at an exclusive price for customers purchasing at Le Parc at Brickell. These packages offer a carefully assembled set of beautiful designer pieces to transform the units at Le Parc at Brickell onto worlds of luxury, comfort and elegance. Each package has been custom designed, promoting a design-forward lifestyle in which each resident can indulge.
Now is the perfect opportunity to own a piece of paradise. There is limited inventory of the Best New Miami condos, so simply fill out this form for immediate assistance.
Our goal is to provide you with the latest developments in this growing market. Please mention the building name in the subject or message. Thank you!